The supporting partners are all the non-scientific organizations willing to actively contribute to the activities of the Consortium.
They can be of three types:
- Funders, funding either the current expenses (website, teleconference services, travels, …) or a specific study carried out by the Consortium
- Logistical Supporters, in particular the patient associations, and patient-driven networks, supporting the IAHCRC in its efforts: to further develop the Node databases; to develop research projects to be submitted for funding to national and international institutions; to organize scientific and educational meetings or diffuse the results of the IAHCRC members to the scientific and medical community ...
- Staff, appointed by the Consortium for specific tasks: technical support and data management, project coordination and management, administrative secretariat ...
The Scientific Coordinators and all the IAHCRC members heartily thank the organizations that funded the activities and studies of the Consortium in these three years from its official creation.
- "La Falegnameria" di Vavassori Alessandro, Bergamo, ITALY - Internet Services
- Cure AHC - American Patient Association for AHC, Raleigh, NC, USA - IAHCRC-CLOUD Platform Project and OBSERV-AHC Study
- AFHA - French Patient Association for AHC, St Germain lès Arpajon, FR - OBSERV-AHC Study
- AHC Association of Iceland, Reykjavík, IS - IAHCRC-CLOUD Platform Project
- AHCUK - AHC Support Group, UK - IAHCRC-CLOUD Platform Project
- AHC Vereniging Nederland - Dutch Patient Association for AHC, The Netherland - IAHCRC-CLOUD Platform Project
- AESHA - Spanish Patient Association for AHC, Barcelona, ES - OBSERV-AHC Study